Friday 30 December 2011

New Year Plan

1. Kick next-door neighbour's cat and hope to GOD it gets hit by a firework.
2. Go back to the pool to see if Sherlock's been there since 2010. If he's there, I'll continue where I left off.
3. Post a picture of Sherlock "undressing" John. Shhh. I've took a photo of Sherlock taking John's coat off a few years ago.
4. Mysteriously vanish and re-appear in front of you, giving you a sexy grin.
5. If the cat didn't get hit by a firework, I'll kick it again and again and again...until it eventually does get hit by a firework (HA! You can't escape death whenever Moriarty's around).
6. Watch the news and shout at the TV saying, "Go die, low life!". I'm an aggressive man. 12 years, 4 physiatrist later, still an aggressive man. 
7. Slap my mother for interrupting my verbal aggression towards the tv woman. NEVER. I repeat, NEVER interupt Moriarty when that clock turns 12 (on New Year's night)! You'll be sorry.
8. Laugh at how pathetic human beings are. Except for me and Sherlock, of course. We are in love!
9. Dump Molly (again) because all she ever does is "Ohhhh I love you Jimmy Wimmy". My name's Jim. Idiot.
10. Fall asleep with a grin on my face, cuddling up to John (if he ever makes it alive).




What a boring day I have planned.

5 comments:

  1. Do you need an undercover agent? If so I am the girl you need. -RH

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is boring to you, what's not ? I know you are an aggressive one, but what isn't boring for you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep. i will kick a cat- i mean if it wasn't animal cruelty- and if it wasn't i would do it every year. anyway, im going to yell at the news next new years... that just sounds fun. my parents will probably murder me for it but oh well. plus i like being mean to people and giving death threats its fun. oh yeah that's a very strange part of me that seems to like violence and being rude. but i dont really care about rudeness.

    sorry got carried away there... time to prep for next year... oh, imma add one to the list

    11. give all my friends (if there is anyone who counts as a friend) death threats and see their reactions.

    i know sociopaths "dont have friends" but c'mon we need people to talk to and annoy right? yes im a sociopath. and for a consulting criminal this stuff looks like fun... it looks like fun for me too.

    ReplyDelete